Hermes has launched a new edition to their H08 collection, adding a sporty Rose Gold and Titanium variant, joining the blue Titanium and brushed titanium H08 models.
Created in 2021, the Hermès H08 watch embodies a blend of rigorous discipline and high standards. Today, it sees a new model, the H08 in Rose Gold and Titanium join the fold. Hermes is known for it’s hand crafted goods, its rich history with polo and equine sports and the ability to give its artisans creative freedom and to adapt to changing lifestyles. It’s taken the philosophy over the past 180+ years and evolved it into the luxury Maison we know today.
This philosophy can be seen in their watches, being designed and made through their in house Hermes Horloger. The new H08 reveals a singular aesthetic featuring a circular dial with an original font, housed in a square case with softened edges. Reminiscent somewhat of Bell & Ross crossed with an Apple watch, the Hermes H08 in Rose Gold and Titanium is anything but!
Designed by Philippe Delhotal, Creative Director of Hermès Horloger, the Hermès H08 watch combines textures and deep hues and colourful touches, whilst making use of its simple and elegant geometrical lines. The brushed Rose Gold has a deep hue and has the ability to look both shiny and matte, which combined with the brushed ceramic bezel create the perfect contract and you have a watch that can be worn casually or dressed up.
The central minutes disc and the seconds hand are treated in black nickel, while the date appears in a cushion-shaped aperture between 4 and 5 o’clock. This legible and beautifully balanced display is driven by the Manufacture Hermès H1837 mechanical self-winding movement. A strap in black and anthracite fabric webbing or black rubber with a titanium DLC folding clasp underscores the elegance of this new model.
The Hermes H08 is all about opposites. The contrasts between the black ceramic, brushed black coated, the deep rose gold case and the black rubber strap all make this watch look elegant, sporty, modern and classic all at once. The Rose Gold hands and numerals coasted with Super Luminova top this look off.
- Case: 39 x 39 mm, cushion-shaped Case composed of a black DLC-treated titanium caseback topped by a rose gold case middle
- Dial: Black gold and blackened treatment. Applied Arabic numerals coated with Super-LumiNova. White transferred minutes track. Black nickel-treated circular satin-brushed minutes disc and hands with 4N or black nickel treatment
- Bezel: Satin-brushed sunburst ceramic bezel with mirror-polished chamfer
- Crystal: Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Water Resistance: 100m (10BAR)
- Movement: Manufacture Hermès H1837 movement – Mechanical self-winding, crafted in Switzerland. 28,800 vibrations per hour / 4 Hz
- Power Reserve: 45 Hours
- Strap: Black rubber or black and anthracite fabric webbing